- Write when you can
- Don’t write when you can’t
- Don’t fret when you can’t write.
- All work except writing is a form of procrastination
- Work in the present. There is no future or past when you’re writing.
- You’ve read and internalized the rules. Now forget about them.
- However, keep on reading about writing.
- Writing is life. The rest is slow death.
|Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled. Horace|
Source: http://quotes4all.net/quote_1432.html Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer